The short version is movement, energy, freedom. . .
Sometimes called Network Chiropractic or Network Care, practitioners of Network Spinal Analysis use gentle precise touch to the spine to cue the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies.
Two unique healing waves develop with Network Chiropractic.
Those “waves” are associated with spontaneous release of spinal and life tensions, and the use of existing tension as fuel for spinal re-organization and enhanced wellness. Practitioners combine their clinical assessments of spinal refinements with patient’s self-assessments of wellness and life changes.
Greater self-awareness and conscious awakening of the relationships between the body, mind, emotion, and expression of the human spirit are realized through this popular healing work.
Network Spinal Analysis is exclusively practiced by Doctors of Chiropractic in relationship to the identification and self-regulation of spinal tension and subluxation patterns.
Research, in conjunction with noted neurobiologists, at the Medical College at the University of California, Irvine studied almost 3,000 people receiving Network Care across the USA, Australia, Canada and Puerto Rico. The study found that Network Care is associated with statistically significant improvement in people’s Health Related Quality of Life. People report sweeping, across the board positive outcomes relative to their: Physical Well-Being, Stress Levels, Emotional and Psychological Well-Being, Life Enjoyment, Lifestyle Changes and Overall Quality of Life. More benefits of Network Spinal Analysis.
Network Spinal Analysis has been over 25 years in the making
It is endorsed by Wellness Leaders like Deepak Chopra, MD, Tony Robbins, Candace Pert, Dr Bruce Lipton, & Ken Wilber, Entertainers like Jerry Seinfeld and Rachel Weisz, Professional Athletes like the Denver Broncos and many, many more…
It’s effectiveness has been studied and documented in Major Universities such as the University of California at Irvine, USC, and the University of Auckland, to name just a few.
Check out what Practice Members at Wellness Rhythms have to say about their healing journey with Dr. Jeffrey Parham and Network Spinal Analysis.
A Retrospective Assessment of Network Care Using a Survey of Self-Rated Health, Wellness and Quality of Life. Robert H Blanks, Ph.D., Tonya L. Schuster, Ph.D., Marnie Dobson, MA. Journal for Vertebral Subluxation Research Volume 1, Number 4 , 1
The effectiveness of Network Spinal Analysis, also called Network Chiropractic, has been studied and documented in Major Universities. Including the University of California at Irvine, the University of Southern California and the University of Auckland, to name just a few.
When 2,818 people receiving Network Spinal Analysis were asked if they liked it most said they do. Researchers at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine had a field day with the information! The research types went on to say that Network Care is associated with profound and statistically significant improvement in self-reported areas of wellness. In the study Practice Members reported changes in:
- reduced neck pain
- reduced lower back pain
- improved spinal flexibility
- more energy less fatigue
- fewer cold and flu symptoms
- fewer headaches
Practice members reported improvement in their:
- overall health and general well-being
- ability to cope with daily problems
- family relationships
- significant relationships
- regular exercise practice of Tai Chi/Yoga
- meditation and prayer relaxation and self-hypnosis
- consuming health food and vitamins
- eating partial or total vegetarian diet
- decreased need for prescription medications
The experience of:
- openness to guidance by inner feelings
- increased relaxation and well-being
- positive feelings about self-interest in maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- feeling of openness when relating to others
- compassion for others
Emotional and Psychological Well-Being
Shared their experience of:
- less distress about physical pain
- more positive feelings about self
- decreased moodiness
- improved temper
- fewer angry outbursts
- less depression and more interest in life
- fewer concerns about “small” things
- improved ability to concentrate
- less anxiety
- personal life self-awareness
- ability to adapt to change
- handling problems in life
- accomplishments in life
- life as a whole
- overall contentment with life
- relationship with significant other
- job satisfaction
- life being as it was thought to be
- romantic life
- actual work done
- relationship with co-workers
- physical appearance