The Integrator – A Chiropractic Adjusting Instrument
The Integrator chiropractic adjusting instrument is precise, scientific, and safe. It allows a gentle, effective, specific adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation without twisting the spine.
The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
The Integrator is safe to use with patients of any age.
The attributes that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful:
- 1. PRECISE: When using an Integrator you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
- 2. SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed, and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. Breakthrough from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
- 3. GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
- 4. FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
- 5. RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
- 6. TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness of the human body.
- 7. EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
- 8. RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
- 9. CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
- 10. RECOGNIZED: The Integrator holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation; only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic. Source