The effectiveness of Network Spinal Analysis, also called Network Chiropractic or Network Spinal, has been studied and documented in Major Universities. Including the University of California at Irvine, the University of Southern California, and the University of Auckland, just to name a few.
This is the biggest independent study in chiropractic to date. When 2,818 people receiving Network Spinal Analysis were asked if they liked it most said they do. Researchers at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine had a field day with the information! The research went on to say that Network Care is associated with profound and statistically significant improvement in self-reported areas of wellness. In the study Practice Members reported changes in:
- reduced neck pain
- reduced lower back pain
- improved spinal flexibility
- more energy less fatigue
- fewer cold and flu symptoms
- fewer headaches
- overall health and general well-being
- ability to cope with daily problems
- family relationships
- significant relationships
- regular exercise practice of Tai Chi/Yoga
- meditation, prayer relaxation, and self-hypnosis
- consuming healthy food and vitamins
- eating a partial or total vegetarian diet
- decreased need for prescription medications
The experience of:
- openness to guidance by inner feelings
- increased relaxation and well-being
- positive feelings about maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- the feeling of openness when relating to others
- compassion for others
Emotional and Psychological Well-Being
Shared their experience of:
- less distress about physical pain
- more positive feelings about self
- decreased moodiness
- improved temper
- fewer angry outbursts
- less depression and more interest in life
- fewer concerns about “small” things
- improved ability to concentrate
- less anxiety
- personal life self-awareness
- ability to adapt to change
- handling problems in life
- accomplishments in life
- life as a whole
- overall contentment with life
- relationship with significant other
- job satisfaction
- life being as it was thought to be
- romantic life
- actual work done
- relationship with co-workers
- physical appearance
Is Network Spinal Analysis all Hype?
I know it sounds that way but you don’t have to take my word for it.
- Still, have questions if NSA is right for you? Explore our Network Care FAQ.
- Check out what Practice Members here at Wellness Rhythms have to say.
- Click here for a list of Peer-Reviewed Research Articles on Network Care.
- Read the original research on Network Spinal Analysis Here!